ARCHIVED RACE: Top of Idaho @ Kid’s Park, Mackay, Idaho, United States, on Saturday 18 August 2012
Race Info & Description
- Event Name: Top of Idaho
- Distance (KMs): 12.8
- Distance (Miles): 8 Miles
- Date: 18 August 2012
- Start Time: 08:00
- Venue: Kid's Park
- Organised By: Mackay Chamber of Commerce
- Race Website: Click Here.
- Has Toilets? Yes
- Has Changing Facilities? No
- Has Water Stations? Yes - Multiple Water Stations
- Has Prizes / Awards? Yes - Has Awards or Prizes
Runners of the 5K, 10K, or 8 mile Trail run will gather in Mackay, the heart of the Lost River Valley, for the most scenic running experience in Idaho. Take in the views of the Lost River Mountains, home of Mount Borah, as you compete against friends and soon-to-be-friends on our fun and challenging courses!
Amazing prizes will be awarded to the top finishing men and women in each age-category, as well as door prizes for which all participants are eligible to win. Come join us at the Top of Idahofor fun and competition in a beautiful mountain setting!
Proceeds will benefit the Mackay Chamber of Commerce for updating playground equipment at the local park.
Questions??? Contact the Mackay Chamber of Commerce at (208) 588-2694 or email us at [email protected]
We are excited for you to visit our beautiful Lost River Area!
Race Venue and Map
- Venue: Kid's Park
- Town/City: Mackay
- State/County: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Postcode / Google Map Co-ordinates: 83251
- How to Find Start Line: 0
- Nearest Parking: At the Park
Get Directions to this Race:
- Entry Fee: $25 Pre-registration, $30 the day of the race
- Enter on Day: Yes
- Postal Entry: P.O. Box 313, , Mackay, Idaho, 83251, United States
- Closing Date: Saturday, August 18, 2012
- Entry Limit: 0
- Entry Contact / Race Secretary:
- Entry Form Download: Click here to Download Entry Form
Race Comments & Questions
Your Race Comments, Questions and Reviews
Please leave comments and questions about this race in the "Leave a Reply" box below - this way your questions can be displayed here on Race-Calendar.com publicly.
After you have taken part in this race, you may leave a review in the same box, so that runners looking back on this event in future years on this website may see how you found it!
Click here to jump straight to the simple form and leave your comment, question or race review.
Race results for this event will become live here when they are submitted to Race-Calendar.com using the Race Results submission form. Please check back later.
If you have race results for this event, or a link to a URL containing race result, click here to submit results.