ARCHIVED RACE: The Meadows Marathon, Edinburgh, 6th March 2011
Race Info & Description
- Event Name: The Meadows Marathon
- Distance (Miles): 13 miles
- Date: 06 March 2011
- Start Time: 12:00
- Venue: Bristo Square
- Best Time (Men): 00:00.00
- Best Time (Women): 00:00.00
- Organised By: Students Charities Appeal
- Race Website: Click Here.
- Has Toilets? Yes, Public and Potterrow in Bristo Sq
- Has Changing Facilities? No
- Has Water Stations? yes, two
- Has Prizes / Awards? yes men's, woman's, and team entry
Share this Race with Other Runners:
The Meadows Marathon is a half marathon and 5k fun run that takes place in Edinburgh every year. March 6th will mark its fifth anniversary. The Marathon is one of Edinburgh’s largest fundraisers and cemented it’s reputation last year, when almost 1000 runners raised over £50 000 for various local, national and international charities.
Marathon day is fun for everyone: full of entertainment and enthusiasm and a course set in the heart of the city. The most creative costumes will earn runners extra sponsorship money so be sure to wear something fun on race day. This year we are opening up team entries, so get your office, club or friends together and join! There is a place for everyone on the day; from runners to supporters and people looking for a good day out. Join us in the Meadows this March and have a brilliant day, knowing many charities are able to do more because of you.
Run – for charity, for the competition, for the challenge.
Love the run 2011!
Race Venue and Map
- Venue: Bristo Square
- Town/City: Edinburgh
- State/County: Edinburgh
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postcode / Google Map Co-ordinates: EH8 9AL
- How to Find Start Line: http://meadowsmarathon.org.uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/MM-route-map.jpg
- Nearest Parking:
Get Directions to this Race:
- Entry Fee: £ 15
- Enter on Day: Yes
- Online Entry:
- Postal Entry: Yes / No
- Closing Date: 06/03/2011
- Entry Limit: None
- Entry Contact / Race Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Comments & Questions
Your Race Comments, Questions and Reviews
Please leave comments and questions about this race in the "Leave a Reply" box below - this way your questions can be displayed here on Race-Calendar.com publicly.
After you have taken part in this race, you may leave a review in the same box, so that runners looking back on this event in future years on this website may see how you found it!
Click here to jump straight to the simple form and leave your comment, question or race review.
Race results for this event will become live here when they are submitted to Race-Calendar.com using the Race Results submission form. Please check back later.
If you have race results for this event, or a link to a URL containing race result, click here to submit results.