ARCHIVED RACE: Inca Trail Marathon to Machu Picchu @ Inca Trail, Cusco, Peru on 01 June 2013
Race Info & Description
- Event Name: Inca Trail Marathon to Machu Picchu
- Distance (KMs): 42.2
- Distance (Miles): 26.2
- Date: 01 June 2013
- Start Time: 07.00
- Venue: Inca Trail
- Organised By: Andes Adventures - Devy Reinstein
- Race Website: Click Here.
- Has Toilets? No
- Has Changing Facilities? No
- Has Water Stations? Multiple waterstations
- Has Prizes / Awards? No
18th Anniversary – Inca Trail Marathon to Machu Picchu. The most spectacular marathon in South America. 2013 will mark the 18th anniversary of the Andes Adventures Inca Trail Marathon.
Three mountain passes and the finish at the legendary “Lost city of the Incas” – Machu Picchu!
Race Venue and Map
- Venue: Inca Trail
- Town/City: Cusco
- Country: Peru
- Postcode / Google Map Co-ordinates: -13.163957,-72.545993
- How to Find Start Line: N/A
- Nearest Parking: N/A
Get Directions to this Race:
- Entry Fee: Land cost from $2,695 including airline tickets from Lima to Cusco and return; ground transportation in Perú; quality hotels, all meals and guided tours.
- Enter on Day: No
- Online Entry:
- Postal Entry: No
- Closing Date: dd/mm/yyyy
- Entry Limit: 50
- Entry Contact / Race Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org, (310) 395-5265
Race Comments & Questions
Your Race Comments, Questions and Reviews
Please leave comments and questions about this race in the "Leave a Reply" box below - this way your questions can be displayed here on Race-Calendar.com publicly.
After you have taken part in this race, you may leave a review in the same box, so that runners looking back on this event in future years on this website may see how you found it!
Click here to jump straight to the simple form and leave your comment, question or race review.
Race results for this event are available online at the following URL - click the link below to access or download:
Click here to view / download the results.