ARCHIVED RACE: City of Salford 10K @ Lowry Plaza, Salford Quays, Greater Manchester, UK on 09 September 2012
Race Info & Description
- Event Name: City of Salford 10K
- Distance (KMs): 10
- Distance (Miles): 6.2
- Date: 09 September 2012
- Start Time: 10.15
- Venue: Lowry Plaza
- Best Time (Men): Tom Charles of Trafford AC 31:43
- Organised By: Sports Tours International
- Race Website: Click Here.
- Has Toilets? Yes
- Has Changing Facilities? No
- Has Water Stations? Multiple waterstations
- Has Prizes / Awards? Yes - Has Awards or Prizes
The race starts and finishes in the Plaza between the Lowry Theatre and the Lowry Outlet Mall. The route then goes through MediaCityUK, past the BBC offices and across the Manchester Ship Canal, via the new bridge. Once in Trafford Park, it flows around the area, past Manchester United FC at Old Trafford, before coming back across the bridge, along the waterside and finishing back where you started. There are prizes in all categories and there is a goody bag for all finishers.
Race Venue and Map
- Venue: Lowry Plaza
- Town/City: Salford Quays
- State/County: Greater Manchester
- Country: UK
- Postcode / Google Map Co-ordinates: M50 3AZ
- How to Find Start Line: In the Lowry Plaza between the Lowry Theatre and the Lowry Outlet Mall
- Nearest Parking:
Get Directions to this Race:
- Entry Fee: £16 for club runners and £18 for non-club runners
- Enter on Day: No
- Online Entry:
- Postal Entry: Yes
- Closing Date: 31/08/2012
- Entry Limit:
- Entry Contact / Race Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Comments & Questions
Your Race Comments, Questions and Reviews
Please leave comments and questions about this race in the "Leave a Reply" box below - this way your questions can be displayed here on Race-Calendar.com publicly.
After you have taken part in this race, you may leave a review in the same box, so that runners looking back on this event in future years on this website may see how you found it!
Click here to jump straight to the simple form and leave your comment, question or race review.
Race results for this event are available online at the following URL - click the link below to access or download:
Click here to view / download the results.