ARCHIVED RACE: Bayleys Mountain to Surf Marathon @ Egmont Road, New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand on 03 March 2013
Race Info & Description
- Event Name: Bayleys Mountain to Surf Marathon
- Distance (KMs): 42, 21.09, 10, 2.2
- Distance (Miles): 26.2, 13.1, 6.2, 1.3
- Date: 03 March 2013
- Start Time: 07:15 AM
- Venue: Egmont Road
- Best Time (Men): 02:13:02
- Best Time (Women): 02:34:39
- Organised By: Fedude Sports
- Race Website: Click Here.
- Has Toilets? Yes
- Has Changing Facilities? Yes
- Has Water Stations? Yes - Multiple Water Stations
- Has Prizes / Awards? Yes - Has Awards or Prizes
Mountain to Surf Marathon Course is a point to point downhill run starting at the gates to Egmont National Park (Egmont Road) @ 460m above sea level, Finishes at Marine Park, Waitara, next to the surf (2m above sea level)
We extend a warm welcome to competitors and supporters.
We trust you will all enjoy running/walking one of New Zealand’s most interesting marathon courses. We look forward to plenty of ‘personal bests” and we are sure you will have a memorable time.
Event Options available
Marathon – 42.2k, point to point course
Marathon Relay (2 person team – change over at half way at Inglewood – each do 21.1k), point to point course
Half Marathon – 21.1k (to Finish at Waitara – start in Inglewood)
10k – Loop starting and Finish in Waitara
Kids run (2.2k) – within the park / reserve at Waitara – open to kids over 5
Walkers & runners welcome
Race Venue and Map
- Venue: Egmont Road
- Town/City: New Plymouth
- State/County: Taranaki
- Country: New Zealand
- Postcode / Google Map Co-ordinates: 4386
- How to Find Start Line: Buses provide transport from New plymouth to race start on event morning
- Nearest Parking:
Get Directions to this Race:
- Entry Fee: $30 - $90 depenind on distance and time from event
- Enter on Day: No
- Online Entry:
- Postal Entry: No
- Closing Date: 28 February 2013
- Entry Limit:
- Entry Contact / Race Secretary: Daryl Bloomfield - [email protected]
Race Comments & Questions
Your Race Comments, Questions and Reviews
Please leave comments and questions about this race in the "Leave a Reply" box below - this way your questions can be displayed here on Race-Calendar.com publicly.
After you have taken part in this race, you may leave a review in the same box, so that runners looking back on this event in future years on this website may see how you found it!
Click here to jump straight to the simple form and leave your comment, question or race review.
Race results for this event will become live here when they are submitted to Race-Calendar.com using the Race Results submission form. Please check back later.
If you have race results for this event, or a link to a URL containing race result, click here to submit results.