Almere Holland Triathlon @ Esplanade, Almere, Flevoland, Netherlands on 14 September 2013
Race Info & Description
- Event Name: Almere Holland Triathlon
- Distance (KMs): 3,8 - 180 - 42,2
- Terrain/Type: Triathlon
- Date: 14 September 2013
- Start Time: 07:30
- Venue: Esplanade
- Best Time (Men): 7:57:46
- Best Time (Women): 8:56:23
- Organised By: Stichting Holland Triathlon
- Race Website: Click Here.
- Has Toilets? Yes
- Has Changing Facilities? Yes
- Has Water Stations? Yes - Multiple Water Stations
- Has Prizes / Awards? Yes - Has Awards or Prizes
The Almere Holland Triathlon is the oldest European long distance triathlon and after Hawaii the oldest long distance triathlon in the world. The competition is taking place on a windy course 4 meters below sealevel and that’s not just for the swimming. Protected by dikes the competitors will only have to worry about eachother.
Race Venue and Map
- Venue: Esplanade
- Town/City: Almere
- State/County: Flevoland
- Country: Netherlands
- Postcode / Google Map Co-ordinates: 1315TA
- How to Find Start Line:
- Nearest Parking:
Get Directions to this Race:
- Entry Fee: 200
- Enter on Day: No
- Postal Entry:
- Closing Date: 01 August 2013
- Entry Limit: 21
- Entry Contact / Race Secretary: Stichting Holland Triathlon
Race Comments & Questions
Your Race Comments, Questions and Reviews
Please leave comments and questions about this race in the "Leave a Reply" box below - this way your questions can be displayed here on Race-Calendar.com publicly.
After you have taken part in this race, you may leave a review in the same box, so that runners looking back on this event in future years on this website may see how you found it!
Click here to jump straight to the simple form and leave your comment, question or race review.
Race results for this event will become live here when they are submitted to Race-Calendar.com using the Race Results submission form. Please check back later.
If you have race results for this event, or a link to a URL containing race result, click here to submit results.