ARCHIVED RACE: Buttermere Trail Run @ Croft Farm, Buttermere Village, Cumbria, United Kingdom on 07 April 2013
Race Info & Description
- Event Name: Buttermere Trail Run
- Distance (KMs): 16
- Distance (Miles): 10
- Date: 07 April 2013
- Start Time: 10:30
- Venue: Croft Farm
- Organised By: High Terrain Events
- Race Website: Click Here.
- Has Toilets? Yes
- Has Changing Facilities? No
- Has Water Stations? Yes - Multiple Water Stations
- Has Prizes / Awards? Yes - Has Awards or Prizes
Share this Race with Other Runners:
Buttermere provides the perfect backdrop for the Salomon UK Trail Tour. Overlooked by Fleetwith Pike, Red Pike and Haystacks, the route takes in the celebrated beauty of the Lake District.
Included in the entry fee: memento, tea/coffee & cake voucher for Croft Farm Cafe, Hydration & Feed Stations, well marked route, free event parking, event photography.
Race Venue and Map
- Venue: Croft Farm
- Town/City: Buttermere Village
- State/County: Cumbria
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postcode / Google Map Co-ordinates: CA13 9XA
- How to Find Start Line: The event is to be based from the National Trust field at the north west corner of Buttermere Lake (GR 173 163). This is situated approx. 400m down the bridleway track south of the village (see Event Map). Registration start/finish will be located here
- Nearest Parking: Croft Farm
Get Directions to this Race:
- Entry Fee: £20 UKA member / £22 non UKA member
- Enter on Day: No
- Online Entry:
- Postal Entry:
- Closing Date: 31 March 2013
- Entry Limit: 200
- Entry Contact / Race Secretary: Tel: 07811184812 E-mail:email@example.com
Race Comments & Questions
Your Race Comments, Questions and Reviews
Please leave comments and questions about this race in the "Leave a Reply" box below - this way your questions can be displayed here on Race-Calendar.com publicly.
After you have taken part in this race, you may leave a review in the same box, so that runners looking back on this event in future years on this website may see how you found it!
Click here to jump straight to the simple form and leave your comment, question or race review.
Race results for this event are available online at the following URL - click the link below to access or download:
Click here to view / download the results.